Why Choose Our HP Engine Kits?
- PERFORMANCE - Performance Parts for N/A Turbo and
- QUALITY - Only top end parts are used in our HP Engine
- PRICE - Because our HP Engine Kits come in a package,
they are priced based on bulk buying.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - HP Engine Kits can be made for all
applications including bore sizes, compressions, rod lengths and
- EXPANDABLE - HP Engine Kits can be chosen with additional
parts such as; rods, special head gaskets, copper gaskets for
o-ringing of heads and blocks, piston coatings, pin upgrades & more.
- POWERFUL - HP Engine Kits can increase your HP and/or
power up your boost. (Read all info on increasing POWER below).
- WE DO ALL THE HARD WORK FOR YOU - Because our HP Engine
Kits are hand-matched, all parts are compatible for the chosen
engine. All weights of cranks, rods and pistons will be balanced
within a few grams (4 cyl. only).
HP Engine Kits Power You Up!
Because each motor and HP Engine Kit is different, we can't give you an
exact HP figure. However, for N/A engines we usually see an increase of
about 40 HP (min.) depending on bores and compressions chosen, and for
turbo's & superchargers the total power will be in the boost. (By adding
cams, headers, pulleys, exhaust systems, air intakes, etc. the amount of
HP will significantly increase as the total HP is the sum of ALL the
performance parts added to the motor)
Bolt-On Products w/HP Engine Kits vs. OEM Engine
Add-ons (such as cams, headers, pulleys, air intakes, etc), are
sometimes fast and cheap to install, but in most cases will not meet
expectations for increased HP. Typically the reason for this is that OEM
compressions and bores do not supplement them. Add-ons love higher
compressions and bores in N/A engines which is exactly what our HP
Engine Kits give them.