for larger image)
Learn some tips on shifting
B&M Precision & Technik Shifters
- Better Vehicle Performance From Improved
- Increased Driving Pleasure
- Reduce Shifter Travel Between 25% and 54% -
Reducing Driver Fatigue!
- Applications For Just About Every Performance
- Easy To Install In Most Cars
- No Modifications Needed To Factory Trim
- Worldwide Service and Support Available
- Instructions In English and German
- TÜV Approved
We’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
All B&M shifters
are designed to install in about an hour using instructions that
make the job easy. Each shifter is designed to fit and function
properly with the factory boot, insulation and console surround.
B&M’s Precision Manual Sport Shifters are CAD-designed and engineered
direct bolt-in replacement shifters. In most cases, simple hand
tools are all that’s needed for installation! B&M’s engineers worked
with some of the world’s top racers and tuners to design these
professional level shifters for the street. By designing in key
features that make these shifters the absolute best you can buy, B&M
Precision Sport Shifters have become the professional’s choice.
These shifters feature the strongest materials for lasting
performance. The CNC machined, super-tough 303 billet stainless
steel shafts provide the absolute best leverage for smooth shifting
- all with a million mile warranty. Let B&M give you the edge!
B&M Precision Sport Shifters offer a dramatic improvement in
shifting performance. This is due in large part to a reduction in
shifter stick travel - or shift ‘throw’. The shift throw is
shortened by changing the stick’s pivot point. By changing the pivot
point, we reduce the distance the top of the stick (knob end) must
travel to engage the gears.